Dallas Dhu Distillery
Morayshire IV36 2RR
+44 1309 676 548
Owner: Historic Scotland
Creation year: 1899
The distillery was designed by architect Charles Doig, probably the inventor of the pagoda-shaped roofs. The construction was financed by blend producer Wright & Greig.
The distillery was bought by Benmore Distilleries Ltd, which joined the D.C.L. (Distillers Company Ltd.).
In 1939, the still room was partially destroyed in a fire. Reopened in 1947, it became in 1988, under the auspices of historical monuments a museum of whiskey. All its facilities are still in perfect condition.
The distillery produced malt among others for the blend 'Roderick Dhu'.