white horse

Venez ici pour discuter de whisky et de distilleries, mais aussi de la distribution de celui-ci. Où achetez-vous votre whisky: caviste, grande surface, etc...

Modérateur : Modérateurs

denitza

white horse

Message non lu par denitza »

Hi. My name is Denitza and i'm from Bulgaria. I have some interesting bottles of whisky /and others/ that I want to sell it but i don't not where to offer it and so i don't know what exactly is the price.
For ex. one of the whisky is White horse with EE №7599578 - distilled and bottled in Scotland under British govetnment supervision.
If anyone can help me I'll be very thankfull.
laphroaig c moi
Maître distillateur
Maître distillateur

Message non lu par laphroaig c moi »

Hi Denitza. You can try to propose your bottles in the "Affaires" section of this forum, but honestly I don't think that anyone here will be interested in a bottle of White Horse. Maybe you're not in the right place... (except if you have much better bottles to propose...). Maybe on e-bay ?

I think the price for White Horse - in France - is around 10 €
denitza

thank you for you'r replay - laphroaig c moi, but i think that my bottle is very old - maybe 60 y. old. I don't understand anything about whisky /this bottles was to my grandfather/ but it may be valuable to some collector?!
laphroaig c moi
Maître distillateur
Maître distillateur

Message non lu par laphroaig c moi »

denitza a écrit :thank you for you'r replay - laphroaig c moi, but i think that my bottle is very old - maybe 60 y. old. I don't understand anything about whisky /this bottles was to my grandfather/ but it may be valuable to some collector?!
Well, this is different. You're right, collectors could be interested. Then I think e-bay is a good place to sell it, but with a lot of informations, and maybe a photo, otherwise people will think it's an ordinary bottle. Or maybe you can contact whisky retailers.

On the Whisky Portal http://www.whiskyportal.com/ you will find many adresses of retailers, websites (including whisky auctions websites) etc. You can also send us a photo on the forum.

I don't know the price for a 60 years old White Horse, but I guess it's much more than 10 €... By the way, whisky, unlike wine, doesn't get better in the bottle, even during 60 years (or very slightly), so it might be more a collector's item than a great bottle.
denitza

o'k thank's a lot for all the information. I'll go to Whisky portal to see what will happened.
lexus
Maître distillateur
Maître distillateur

Message non lu par lexus »

I see that our friend laphroaig manage perfectly in English. :lol:

Here is another example of the success of this forum.

Following the example of Serge's site, do we go towards an internationalization of the site?
It would be a good news..

Otherwise, I completely agree with you to say that this kind of bottle will find a buyer on Ebay.
Slainthe math
---------------------------------------------------------
The Nectar : Sharing Passion
---------------------------------------------------------
Répondre

Revenir à « Le monde du whisky »